Q. No. 2: Fill in the blanks: /5
1) is Arafat’s best friend. (Hassan / Ali)
2) In village, people live in houses. (mud / hut)
3) Girls say prayers ___. (at home, in a Masjid)
4) We must keep our Parks _. (Clean, dirty)
5) Fatima keep a _ album. (picture, stamp)
Q. No. 3: Write “True” or “False” /6
1) A stationary shop sells toys.
2) The sun is a big source of energy.
3) We should spit anywhere in a park.
4) Children play in the hospital.
5) We should respect every profession.
6) Hassan has coins from different countries. __
Q. No. 1: Encircle the correct option: /10
- We read with our _
a. Hands b. Eyes
- Fish have _
a. Fins b. Legs
- Animals make the _ useful for us.
a. Air b. Soil
- Natural materials are made by _
a. Man b. Allah
- A car needs __ to make it work.
a. Petrol b. Gas
- There are _ days in a year.
a. 365 b. 265
- Night is the time to _.
a. Play b. Rest
- Wool is a __________material
a. Warm b. Hard
- We use our tongue to _ food.
a. Smell b. Taste
- The sun gives us _.
a. Light b. Money
Q. No. 1: Encircle the correct option: /5
- Adam favourite fruit is ___.
a. Watermelon b. Melon
- What were the lions eating?
a. Grass b. Meat
- __ has joined the cooking club.
a. Haseeb b. musa
- Felix woke up early in the _.
a. Morning b. Evening
- Imaan is looking outside the _.
a. Door b. Window
Q. no. 2: Answer the following Questions: /4
- Who is happy vegetable?
- What does red want to do?
- What shape was the fish box?
- Why do the vegetables not look for Pippa?
Q:1-Encircle the correct option. /5
1- We use our to hold things.
a) Hands b) legs
2- We chew food with our .
a) Lips b) teeth
3- We read with our .
a) Hands b)eyes
4- We use our tongue to food.
a) Smell b)taste
5- We use our nose to _ things.
a) Touch b)smell
Q:2-Fill in the blanks choosing the words from the brackets. /4
- We use our eyes to __ things. (see/touch)
- We use our sense of _ to feel things. (touch/smell)
- We clap with our __. (knees/hands)
- We walk on our __. (arms/legs)