Q. No. 1: Encircle the correct option: /36
- Oceans are of the total Earths mass:
d. 2/1.000, 000
- Seismic waves are of __ kinds.
a. Two b. Three c. Four d. Five
- The mouth of the volcano is known as:
a. Vent b. Cones c. Crater d. Caldera
- How many active volcanoes in the world?
a. 500 to 800
b. 600 to 800
c. 500 to 700
d. 500 to 600
- Chemical union of water with a mineral is called:
- Exogenetic forces are those forces that operate _ the surface of the earth.
a. Inside b. Outside c. Within d. On
- Erosion is a _ process.
a. Continuous b. Static c. Dynamic d. Constant
- The amount of carbon dioxide is:
a. 78.03% b. 20.99% c. 0.94% d. 0.03%
- Stratosphere extends up to a height of:
a. 20km b. 60km c. 50km d. 80km
- The boiling point of a water is:
a. 32ºF b. 212 ºF c. 42 ºF d. 100 ºF
- Air temperature is now automatically recorded by:
- The pressure exerted by the atmosphere on the earth is called:
a. Atmospheric pressure
b. Atmospheric altitude
c. Atmospheric temperature
d. Atmospheric belts
- _ in India is the world’s wettest region.
- Condensation is the opposite of:
Q. No. 1: Encircle the correct option: /40
- _ is the outermost layer of the earth and is just like a thin, solid skin.
a. Crust b. Mental c. Core d. None
- Geologists have been able to differentiate between the earth layers with the help of
a. Seismic b. Inner c. Semi d. Plates
- Trees have been existing on the earth for around __ million years.
a. 375 b. 475 c. 175 d. 275
- __ percent of the total water on the earth is saline.
a. 87% b. 97% c. 77% d. 67%
- Maps can be classified on the basis of scale and __.
a. Globe b. Arc c. Purpose d. Climate
- Ashoka was the __ mauryan ruler.
nd b. 3
rd c. 4
th d. None
- Greek geographers could not see the world beyond __.
a. Ocean b. Porus c. Breastplate d. Empire
- Egyptians built__________.
a. Egypt b. Mutiny c. Pyramids d. Hunters
- The name __ has its reference in Rigveda.
c. Kushan period
- The word __ is very frequently used in Buddhist text to designate a
spiritual warrior or hero.
a. Jainism b. Culture c. Passion d. Arya
- __ believe in vedic tradition
a. Hindu b. Sikh c. Aryans d. Muslims
- The word __ means knowledge.
a. Arya b. Veda c. Rigveda d. Ganges
- The _ had a class of farmers who maintained highly productive agriculture.
a. Indus valley
- __ composed five hymns.
- The world’s first town __ were the people of the Indus valley civilization.
a. People b. Citizen c. Planners d. Scripts
Q. No. 1: Encircle the correct option: /42
- Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on _.
a. Moon b. Venus c. Mars
- Kashmir was ruled by a Hindu maharaja named _.
a. Hari Singh b. Gulab Singh c. Ranjit Singh
- Muslims ruled over the subcontinent for __.
a. Decades b. Centuries c. A millennium
- Savings, account, deposit, transaction, etc are specific words related to __.
a. Banks b. Schools c. Hospitals
- _ tax is charged to drivers for using a road or a higway.
a. Income b. Toll c. Property
- There are __ branches of government.
a. Three b. Four c. Five
- _ is the most important institution of socialization.
a. Masjid b. Family c. School
- In some western societies, grandparents usually stay in __.
a. Old age homes b. Hotels c. Homes
- In Pakistan, __ is the medium of communication.
a. Urdu b. English c. Persian
- Writers give their opinions in newspaper _.
a. Cartoons b. Reports c. Columns
- A greenhouse is built of _.
a. Wood b. Glass c. Bricks
- The _ changes from day to day and even from hour to hour.
a. Climate b. Weather c. Environment
- National and international boundaries can be shown on _ maps.
a. Road b. Thematic c. Political
Q. No. 2: Fill in the blanks. /5
Trees, Chagai, natural, roads, eight
- Water is an important _ resources.
- The sand cat is found in ___ desert.
- _ clean air and save us from air pollution.
- We must sleep _ hours daily.
- The government provides us with __ for travel.
Q. No. 3: Write “True” or “False” /5
- In olden times there were no clocks to record time. __
- Past time is different from present time. __
- Animals and plants use the sun for breathing. __
- Allah has given man the knowledge and wisdom. __
- Dirty water is important for health. __
Q. No. 2: Fill in the blanks: /5
1) is Arafat’s best friend. (Hassan / Ali)
2) In village, people live in houses. (mud / hut)
3) Girls say prayers ___. (at home, in a Masjid)
4) We must keep our Parks _. (Clean, dirty)
5) Fatima keep a _ album. (picture, stamp)
Q. No. 3: Write “True” or “False” /6
1) A stationary shop sells toys.
2) The sun is a big source of energy.
3) We should spit anywhere in a park.
4) Children play in the hospital.
5) We should respect every profession.
6) Hassan has coins from different countries. __
Q:2-Fill in the blanks with given word bank. /5
Words , politely , police , calm, Adam(A.S)
- The _ maintain law and order.
- All mankind is from __ and Eve.
- Our _______and actions can hurt others.
- Allah wants us to keep __ all the time.
- We should deal with an unfair situation__________.
Q:3- Write True or False. /5
- Humans are not equal in the eyes of Allah. _
- There are many benefits of saying sorry. _
- Bullying is good thing.__
- There are rules to follow in the classroom and on the playground._
- In a school, student’s parents are in charge of all important matters.__